Cajun Pulled Pork
- 1 pound Pork Roast (cooked and shredded)
- 1 pound bacon (chopped and fried)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 5 spring green onions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Lee Spice Blend seasoning or to your taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 4 slices provolone
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop a pound of bacon and cook in a frying pan until crispy. Drain excess fat on paper towel. Set aside.
- Shred pork roast into medium bite-size pieces with hands or two forks.
- Slice red bell pepper and red onion. Also chop spring onions.
- Start layering process in a 2 quart baking dish with the following, in order.
- First Layer: begin with half of all of your ingredients. Red onions, red bell peppers, shredded pork, bacon, cream cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, provolone (tear into pieces), spring green onions, and Cajun Lee Spice Blend seasoning.
- Second Layer: repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with lid or foil. (If using foil, spray cooking nonstick spray onto the foil to prevent the cheese from sticking.)
- Bake for 30 minutes, covered. 10 more minutes, uncovered. (40 min. total)